The National Domestic Workers Alliance organizes domestic workers in the United States for respect, recognition and labor standards. Through leadership development, strategic campaigns and alliance building, we seek to help build a powerful movement for social and global justice. The Alliance formed in 2007 at the US Social Forum and currently represents 60 affiliated organizations in 36 cities and 17 states nationally.
The National Domestic Workers Alliance seeks an energetic and experienced Product Manager to oversee the building of online training products for our training platform, including coordinating the product plans, timeline and team. NDWA’s workforce development and training programs seek to identify and deliver new and innovative training opportunities for childcare providers, housecleaners and home care workers, that improve upon and help transform the workforce for the 21st Century.
- Oversee all aspects of the research, design, development, test, and launch of new training platform for caregivers
- Own product roadmap for the training platform and drive prioritization and decision making
- Work with a small, interdisciplinary team to ensure user needs are incorporated
- Analyze feedback loops for decision making insights (including quantitative and qualitative data)
- Deeply understand needs of users and drive development to optimize for high value
- Manage overall project schedules, coordinate, and drive for successful launch
- Collaborate with visual designers for delightful UX
- Produce clear specs for MVP and future features
- 2 years experience working in product management, especially in EdTech
- Strong understanding of product research, development, test life cycles and track record in planning and overseeing execution
- Strong communication
- Successful track record supporting matrixed teams through influence
- Ability to facilitate teams through successful sprint cycles
- Able to deliver solutions to users who are smartphone only, with older generation budget smartphones and limited data plans
- Strong documentation skill
- Ability to create UX mock-ups
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Have a strong commitment to NDWA’s mission and vision
Women, People of Color, People with Disabilities and LGBTQ people strongly urged to apply. Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include a daytime phone number where we can contact you. This position will remain open until filled.